Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SO MUCH SNOW!!!


I have been wanting to put these pictures up for about a month now... Needless to say unfortunately it's still not as warm as I would like outside BUT here are some fun memories from my very first MOON FAMILY BEARLAKE TRIP!! Keep in mind this was my first time on snowmobiles and second time using my snow clothes I received from Marc and his parents for Christmas. I was so grateful for WARM CLOTHES:) We had a pretty good storm come through while we were there and I was surprised by how absolutely gorgeous it was everywhere. I've never really been one to find beauty in the cold weather, I guess thats because of my typically bad attitude about anything under 75 degrees. I tried to capture a few of JUST the scenery so hopefully you can catch a glimpse of how amazing it was. ENJOY!










2 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

oh so pretty! the picture of it snowing looks so peaceful. it strangely makes me miss christmas-time. weird.

looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey, fun blog, Lyss! Reminds me of when we used to go to the cabin in the winter and tube/sled down the hill just above us. Then go back to the cabin for chili and hot chocolate. Those were FUN days.