Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hello World.



Well Hello everyone! When I say everyone I pretty much mean Ashlie (notice I spelled your name right) and my grandma. I am sure those are the only two people who know that this actually exist. Thank you to both of you for being my moral support as I have been exploring my blogger side. I promised I would share how I came up with the name of my blog. It's really quite cheesy but I'll share anyways, the phrase comes from this "I love you to the moon and back". It's something I hear quite ofter from most everyone I know... JK haha! Alright so the phrase really comes from Marc.. offcourse! He has quite a talent for comparing love to things you would really never relate to love (ie a black hole, supernova, the length of his arms). He never fails to remind me how much he loves me. I don't know how far away the moon is but it't got to be pretty dang far.


 So Since this is my first blog I should be totally honest right? 



  1. It took me fifteen minutes to figure out where and how to post this picture. That button is so darn small!
  2. I'm still confused as to how I get added to other people's blog.
  3. I am eating a huge bowl of ice cream right now. I mischievously  went and bought it AFTER I just finished working out, and I am planning on hiding it in our freezer under a large oversized bag of frozen vegetables so Marc won't find it. 
  4. I used to think blogging was REALLY stupid.



3 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

hahahahahaha....... oh man.
welcome to the blogging world. it is not stupid. and i'm glad you are starting one.

there is a book i am going to get for you. fyi. (that has nothing to do with blogging.)

ps. if i come over will you share your ice cream with me?

PaulSt.Jimmy said...

Excues me?! You're little cousin is also going to be reading this :) I check Ashlie's regularly and I saw Moon, got a little excited hahaha

Unknown said...

HA just found this and vote you start one back up to record life with your kiddos.

Also, here with me in SG.

Also, more secrets about where you stash your treats.